Parent Portal Now Open
The PowerSchool Parent Portal is now available for parents and students. Parents may use the Parent Portal to see grades, attendance, class schedules and other information. It is an Internet-based resource that allows parents to monitor and track their child’s academic progress.
Parents received a letter with their child’s report card that provides instructions on setting up an account. Follow these steps to set up an account:
- Start at the Lincoln County Schools website at www.lincoln.k12.nc.us
- Click the PowerSchool Parent Portal link under Quick Links on the right side of the page.
- Click the Create Account button on the “Parent Sign In” screen. (Once your account has been created you will use this screen login for each use).
- Complete the requested information to create the Parent Account. Keep in mind that the “Desired Username” and “Password” that you create will be used each time you login in the future.
- To link your child to your account you will enter your child’s Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student.
The PowerSchool Parent Portal will be a useful tool for keeping up with a child’s academic performance. All parents are encouraged to sign up for an account. If you have questions or issues with setting up your initial account, please contact our data manager at (insert school phone number). Questions about a student’s grades or assignments should be directed to your child’s teacher(s).
All Pro Dads
Thank you to all our Childers Dads for participating in the All Pro Dads! Everyone enjoyed a nutritious breakfast!
Next All Pro Dads will be on February 21 at 7:15 am.
I'm Lovin It!!
Parents and students join your Childers Teachers
at McDonalds on Tuesday, February 25th.
Time: 5pm - 8pm
February 4: Cyber Kids
February 7: RC Assemblies
February18: Cyber Kids
February 24: Progress Reports
February 25: McDonalds Night
Family Engineering Night
4th and 5th Grade students!!
We will begin at 6pm with pizza.
Engineering Activities start at 6:30pm.
Fourth and fifth grade teachers will be leading an activity in their classrooms.
March 4: Cyberkids Robotics
March 4: PTA Board @ 6pm
March 6: Cyberkids Robotics
March 8: Cyberkids District Tournament
March 21: All Stars at 2:00pm
2013-2014 Supply Lists
Student Accident Insurance Coverage
Above is the application for voluntary student accident insurance for 2013/2014. Parents have the option to purchase coverage for their children. Money should be directly sent to the address on the form.
Norris S. Childers would like to welcome
Mrs. Kimberly Davis
as principal for the 2013-14 school year!
2013-2014 Classroom Teachers