Parent Portal Now Open
The PowerSchool Parent Portal is now available for parents and students. Parents may use the Parent Portal to see grades, attendance, class schedules and other information. It is an Internet-based resource that allows parents to monitor and track their child’s academic progress.
Parents received a letter with their child’s report card that provides instructions on setting up an account. Follow these steps to set up an account:
- Start at the Lincoln County Schools website at www.lincoln.k12.nc.us
- Click the PowerSchool Parent Portal link under Quick Links on the right side of the page.
- Click the Create Account button on the “Parent Sign In” screen. (Once your account has been created you will use this screen login for each use).
- Complete the requested information to create the Parent Account. Keep in mind that the “Desired Username” and “Password” that you create will be used each time you login in the future.
- To link your child to your account you will enter your child’s Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student.
The PowerSchool Parent Portal will be a useful tool for keeping up with a child’s academic performance. All parents are encouraged to sign up for an account. If you have questions or issues with setting up your initial account, please contact our data manager at (insert school phone number). Questions about a student’s grades or assignments should be directed to your child’s teacher(s).
Happy First Day of School!
We are looking forward to a great year!
Childers school supply list.
2014 - 2015 Supply List
August 25th: First day of school
August: Childers parents please join PTA
August 28th: Fundraiser Kickoff in gym
September 1st: No School
September 2nd: Pre K Begins
September 22nd: Progress Reports
September 26th: All Star Assembly 2:00pm
Student Accident Insurance Coverage
Above is the application for voluntary student accident insurance for 2013/2014. Parents have the option to purchase coverage for their children. Money should be directly sent to the address on the form.
2013-2014 Classroom Teachers